WELCOME TO THE CITY OF SILVERTON 2016 TSP PAGE!
Open House to be held in 2018
Draft Documents for Update
PAST EVENTS - 2017
- March 23 2017 - Community Forum
- February 23, 2017 Project Advisory Committee Meeting 2
PAST EVENTS - 2016
- October 4 - Safe Routes to School Walk Audit Silverton Middle School Mark Twain Elementary
- October 6 - Safe Routes to School Walk Audit Silverton High School Robert Frost Elementary
- August 8 - September 18, 2016 - TSP Survey Completed
- July 21 - Transportation Project Team hosted an Open House and discussed the City's transportation needs.
- June 30 - Project Advisory Committee (PAC) met to provide an orientation to the TSP project. Meeting 1 Summary
- June 10 - Findings of the TSP Existing Conditions Evaluation were presented.
- February 22 - DKS Associates provided an overview of the Transportation System Plan: Overview and introduced the Project Schedule Calendar.PAST EVENTS - 2016
The City of Silverton's current Transportation System Plan (TSP) was completed in 2008. This Plan has served the City well by establishing the transportation capital improvement program and used to update the transportation system development charges. Since then, the Plan has been amended to add the 2011 West Side Transportation Plan.
In 2015, the engineering consultant firm of DKS Associates was hired to assist the City in the development of the 2016 Transportation System Plan. DKS will be providing the following services:
- Data Collection
- Prepare Traffic Forecasts
- Community Engagement
- Safe Routes to Schools Program
- Develop Code and Comprehensive Plan Updates
- Comprehensive Transportation Analysis for All Travel Modes
- Identify Funding Sources for Future Projects