The Engineering Division provides technical support to the Public Works and Community Development departments. This division plans, designs, manages, and monitors all public improvement projects and developer based public improvements. 

Public Works Permits

A Public Works  Permit is required for connecting to, repairing, or constructing public utilities such as water, sewer, storm drainage, or City owned streets; including curbs, gutters, and sidewalks. For more information, please contact the Engineering Department.

Contractors & developers are encouraged to contact Engineering Department staff at any point with questions or concerns about their proposed or current projects.

Related Documents

Customer Service Form