City of Silverton adopts a budget to guide its decision making and execution of its operating and capital plans for each fiscal year, effective July 1. The budget is prepared at the direction of the City Manager as the budget officer to address the goals of the City Council and citizen concerns.
- April 13, 2023: Preliminary Budget document available to Budget Committee and public.
- April 20, 2023: First Budget Committee Meeting and State Revenue Sharing Budget Hearing at 6:00 PM via Zoom/City Council Chambers-421 S Water St, Silverton OR.
- April 25, 2023: Second Budget Committee Meeting (if needed)
- April 27, 2023: Third Budget Committee Meeting (if needed)
- June 19, 2023: Budget Hearing before City Council for adoption of appropriations, tax rate, bonded debt levy and acceptance of State Revenue Sharing.
- July 12, 2023: Submit Notice of Property Tax Levy to County Assessor by July 15th and copy of completed budget document to county clerk by September 30th. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>